I crave your attention.
- Every muscle wishes to thrill with your attention. To tense and release, and release!
- My blood calls to continue the nurturance, the diversity of foods, the sweetness of water, the soft clean air.
- My skin yearns toward sweat and salty water, crisp dry towels, nourishing potions and oils.
I am tired of processing all this junk. Everything that goes in your mouth is my medicine.
In return, I promise to boost you in living the fullest life imaginable.
- In being prepared to experience the full bounty of nature.
- To support you to stand in your full presence.
- To provide the energy for listening, enquiry, dialogue and leadership.
I will allow you “hold on,” and keep your integrity, long after the day seems done.
I am ready to be the temple for your mind and grow the wings beneath your soul.
Just give me your attention.
6 June 2017